the way through suffering to
healing and empowerment. Through her many struggles and challenges in
life she has learned the valuable lesson that we can choose to be
bitter or be better. Lucille has always chosen to be better.
An encourager, a coach, a mentor to many women, Lucille shares with
them the hope and power that comes from a life that never gives up.
Lucille is asked to speak to many groups. From women’s
retreats to local community groups, her energetic, engaging style
leaves women feeling excited about their lives.
She possesses abundant joy and hope and
believes that you can achieve
amazing things, you may just need a little help. She wants to
encourage you to persevere through all your struggles and learn to
celebrate the women you are.
Stepping Stones provides a safe, confidential, nurturing
• Certified Christian Life Coach, June 2007,
Professional Christian Coaching & Counseling Academy
• Coach Training Accelerator Self-Study Comprehensive
Program - Current
• Global University, 2000, Completed course studies
• Graduate, Drake Business School, NYC
• Women’s Aglow International, Monthly
Speaker, Prescott, AZ (www.aglow.org)
• Women’s Aglow International, Teacher for
• Active member of Board of Elders, New Life Church Renton,
Renton, WA (www.newliferenton.com)
• Coaching/Mentoring women and girls for 30 years
• Grief recovery coach/mentor
• Member of the Renton Business &
Professional Women Organization (www.rentonbpw.org)
Christian Coaches Creed (pdf)